MindWorks from Shaklee

MindWorks- latest in BRAIN research - from Shaklee
(see short clip at bottom) 

Neural connections in our brain start declining as early as age 20.  By age 45, this decline occurs even more rapidly.  Studies show the key ingredients in MindWorks improve short-term mental sharpness and support long-term cognitive health.

Scientific studies have shown the key ingredients in MindWorks work in 3 ways:
3X better memory & focus improvements than control group, 30% less shrinkage rate of the brain,
designed for healthy circulation (gets oxygen and key nutrients to brain),
key nutrients effectively cross the blood-brain barrier, and IMMEDIATE improvement in memory, focus, and reaction time.

Personally, I have noticed better memory, focus, alertness, energy, and mood.
Currently, we have over 100 people in our team who have ordered MindWorks;  we have lots of testimonials.

Three of my favorites are:
On day one, I felt like someone had cleaned my glasses that had been dirty for a month.
On day one, I noticed more energy!
I can do Quickbooks again!

The Shaklee Scientific Difference is a fingerprint of this product.  International PATENT pending on MindWorks.  No other company can copy our formula.

Don't take my word for it.  Try it for yourself.  Contact me at mom.myshaklee.com.

Remember:  IF SHAKLEE PUTS IT IN PRINT, then you know that it has been proven to be TRUE.

Have a great day!
Trudy Bledsoe, mom.myshaklee.com